12.23.2014

{ Merry Christmas 2014!! } #63

Exchanges in Adrogue
December 22, 2014

I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas! Sending my love your way!
I'm so excited to see you all in a couple days!

 Not much time to write today...

We had a crazy busy week with two exchanges... I spent three days in Adrogue and in Burzaco with Hermana Toala and then with Hermana Gonzalez. From Samoa and From Mexico! I learned lots from them :) I'm happy I was able to help too! J
Exchanges with Hna Cannon and Hna Toala (Burzaco girls)
Breakfast from a Samoan!

 We went to the park on Thursday and sang in public with all of the members! We've been talking on buses and in trains and singing all over the place! Trying to spread this Christmas cheer! I've enjoyed just talking about the blessings we have from the birth of Christ! Spread the love!

The Christmas Devotional was divine!! All went well with the solo :) It was all so beautiful. The members invited their friends! Hermana Cepedes came to see it!! ...and my mission leader from La Plata!!!! :) She is from near Alejandro Korn so they went! I was sooooo excited!! They say we can go eat with them one day when you are here!  :)
Ready for the Christmas Devotional!
Hermano Cepedes and my former Ward Mission leader from when I was in La Plata!

We'll be spending Christmas with the Bishop’s family and we're gonna eat a pig!!

Thanks for all your love!

I hope this Christmas is the best of them all!

Talk to you on the 25th! 
Love you!!

Hermana Barrett
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS from our District!!



No comments:

Post a Comment