11.10.2014

{ Learning to Listen } #57

November 10, 2014

Hola!
I really don't have time to write much, but I am doing great! It's been another hot week but a week of miracles! I had exchanges with Hermana Webb in San Vicente and we also had interviews with President! A little girl asked me if I was God the other day, it was the cutest thing ever! haha The Pascale Family is progressing so much. They all stayed for all three hours of church this Sunday and the two daughters are getting baptized on the 30th! We had a sports activity on Saturday that went so well. It was a ton of fun out in the sun. We also found some new investigators this week that are so prepared. Every day I learn more and more about listening to the spirit. I learned so much this week… I can't even put it all into words! But, I'm doing well, and I hope everyone else is doing great!


We had a Zone activity and we got to watch Frozen! I'm so behind on all the movies and music haha but I loved it! 

I love this gospel each and every day. It has changed my life and I am so happy to be a part of our Heavenly Father’s wonderful plan. :)




Elder Nelson is coming on Thursday! Woo Hoo!!



Love you all! :)

 Keep the faith! :) 

Hermana Barrett

Romans 8:28
Ready to play!

Ward Sports Day!

Pascale Girls at the San Vicente Lagoon
She trusted ME to cut her hair! .....muahahaha!

Argentines loves their meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment