5.20.2014

{ This Week } #32



Hola!

This week seemed like the longest week ever! Mostly because a few of the nights I had to sleep with the roll of toilet paper to blow my nose... No sleep.. colds… I wasn't happy haha. Luckily I'm all good now! 

This week we visited a ton of less actives and helped them realize again the love of Christ. Loved it. 

This week we saw so much love from the members…they are so helpful in the work!

This week we saw miracles. From talking to people in the street, to finding people who had been praying for the missionaries…thinking about why they hadn't visited them in a while.

This week we made a whole bunch of kids smile. We went with the family Porres to the Childrens Hospital. They painted their faces and we sported the red noses and headbands and then we went into all the kids rooms and gave them goody bags. It was a touching experience and there is nothing better than seeing those kids laugh! The Porres family is so great at doing their weekly service and looking daily for ways to lift someone else. Tell me next week about your service opportunities this week! Pray for them, they will come :) 

This week I have been reading lots in the New Testament. I just love it!  Also continuing to work on all of the Christ-like Attributes. 
I have really enjoyed although it's super hard…working on being a little more Christ like every day. I especially loved the section on Hope in Preach My Gospel.

      Romans 8 being one of my favorite chapters…

      8:24 For we are saved by hope, but hope that is seen is not hope, for what a man              seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

       8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

This week I have been learning that Patience is the key! Hope needs works just like faith and through everything we can develop the pure love of Christ.. that of Charity.

I am grateful for this week.

Click on these links and read! So good! (Do it this week!...haha)


Why I love the Book of Mormon   It changes lives :)

Your PMG homework...Read EFFECTIVE STUDY…tell me how it goes :) 

Have the best week! Talk to you next week!

I love you all so much!!

<3Hermana Barrett
 Visiting Clowns...The Porres Family is so fun!
Well...they WERE smiling! haha 
The whole gang



No comments:

Post a Comment