12.30.2013

{ Saying Goodbye } #12

Querida familia,

WHAT A WEEK!  What a week. First of all... Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I'm glad that you were able to have a fun time celebrating and best wishes to another great year of marriage! 

Second of all... CHRISTMAS! It was soooo good seeing you over Skype! Literally the best Christmas present ever! The time went by so fast but it was so precious. Cried soooo many tears of joy! 

All 6 Hermana's came to our apartment for Christmas Eve and we exchanged presents, made BBQ Chicken Pizza and got permission to watch a Christmas movie! People were setting off fireworks all night and honestly it was such a good Christmas. The focus was on sharing the gospel, appreciating our families and bringing the Christmas cheer to everyone! 

My trainer for the past 12 weeks (H.Rod) left me to open up a new area in La Plata yesterday. I am so excited for her to have this opportunity but so sad to see her go! I have been with another Hermana for the past two days in Pinamar because we are both waiting for our new companions! My new companion is named Hermana Figeroa (Sp? haha) I have met her once but I'm nervous and excited at the same time! She will be the Sister Training Leader of the zone and that means I'm going to be going on a lot of exchanges with other Hermana's too! We will see how everything works out! :) Here's to changes! I'm ready to learn lots.

Our goal this week was to talk to 30 people on the street and when it got to be Sunday... we had 0 ! BUT we went out after church in the blazing heat and clapped at doors for two and a half hours! 31 people and a bunch of people that were interested in our message. I love getting to know the people here and bearing my testimony every day! I know the happiness that this gospel brings!

The mission is a true blessing. I couldn't be more happy to serve daily. I hope everyone finds an opportunity to serve someone else daily! 

2014 already?! WOW. I can't believe it. I hope that every one has a fun and safe New Years! I'm thinking and praying for you all lots! Let's make this a great year!
 Love you all with all of my heart! Talk to you soon! :) And a Happy New Year! :)

"Look ahead and remember that faith is always pointed toward the future."
                                                                              - Elder Holland  
Quote from the talk called "The Best Is Yet To Be"  
  
 To a new year :) 

Christmas Eve Celebration
Christmas Eve BBQ Chicken Pizza-It was a hit!
Fresh Pineapple Juice in our "Espirito Santo" and "Perseverar" cups..haha 
Family Skype on Christmas Day.

Por fin! Sushi celebration as we say goodbye to Hermana Rodriguez.
Letting her go…:(
Turca Family
Contrerez family minus three!
Lucrecia (possible investigator) made Empanadas after our last clothes pattern class
Check out our "Watch Tans"!

No comments:

Post a Comment