5.04.2012

Way Too Excited!

Soooo, I'm just going to put a quick plug in about my posts following this one.. I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA! I'm seriously so excited to go relax, get my tan on and hang out with my favorite girl ever Nicole! We're going with our mom's (girls trip!) and we're staying in a super nice resort in Escondido, California. We plan to lounge by the pool, eat at great restaurants, visit the beach and go to Universal Studios! To add to that, we'll be there for a week! My love for California grows every time I visit it! I can't wait and am now in the midst of deciding what to pack.. I've got three swimsuits, tanning oil, a beach towel, some flip flops and a sundress..do I need anything else?! California here we come!
Yeah, It'll be a nice get away. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love CA! Hope you guys have a blast there!

    ReplyDelete