4.24.2012

April Birchbox.

Eeeep! I'm now part of the Birchbox clan! The coolest of cools! So if you don't know about Birchbox, I guess I'll share the secret with you! Please take your pretty little eyes HERE.  It's the best. 10 dollars a month for a little box full of good sized samples of awesome products fit to your style! It's something that I'm willing to put 10 dollars towards a month! It's like your birthday comes once a month. Here's a little look at this months beautiful brown package!
 Pretty brown box!
 The Products.

It might not look like much but it was a lot! Bronzer, Skin care products, Orange oil, Tea bags, a post card, perfume and of course the cute Birchbox wrapping! This months theme was all natural. I love the products and am looking forward to May's! 

If you've got ten dollars to spare, I suggest it!

No comments:

Post a Comment