2.23.2012

Real Talk

Well, I got the "denied" letter from BYU... once again and I have to admit, i was expecting it. I didn't take ASU as serious as I should have and without more than 24 credit hours, they still look at that pesky ACT score that will haunt me forever! I've got a lot of things to figure out and what I'm going to do with my life is pretty much the main thing. I mean, that is pretty important, right? haha. Yeah BYU is a great school but maybe it's just not where I'm supposed to go right now and I feel that the Interior Design program at BYU Salt Lake Center will treat me well. It's something that I love to do and I want to go for it! I guess I'll keep trying to get into BYU but if it's not meant to be then oh well, life goes on! I can chase my dreams anywhere else!  Hopefully I'll get to travel a lot this summer and discover a love for something that I want to do for the rest of my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment