10.25.2012

{ What did I get myself into?! }

Yes. That is snow. Full on white powder snow. What in the world was I thinking?! Almost every morning I get up to drive to work and complain about the cold but today.. today was different. It was actually snowing in October! I have never lived in the snow and Arizona has nothing to offer that can even resemble cold. Here's to a cold winter and I now know that I was completely out of my mind to move here! On the plus side, It's kinda nice when you're boss lets you go play in the snow. You better believe that snow angels were all over that parking lot. (jokessss)  I absolutely love my job, the people I work with and the food that I get to eat! The snow is fun for now but I can already tell that it's going to be a little tough to get used to! Time to go hibernate for the winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment