10.26.2012

{There's no place like home.}

Can I just say that I love this little family of mine? When they came to visit I really noticed how much I missed them! My brothers are the best and my parents are the cutest. I love them so much that I decided to see them again.. two weeks later! This past weekend I took that flight to Arizona to see them again and to surprise all of my great friends back home. 
Nicole and I spent the day together getting our nails done after I surprised her downtown where we ate lunch at the food trucks! My new favorite little destination in downtown Phoenix. Nicole writes all about her good eats right here
Jazmin and I had a lovely night together at our friend Rylee's wedding in Mesa. I can't ever get enough of this best friend of mine. 
To top off the great weekend I got to see Robbie give his farewell talk for his mission. I cannot believe that he's going to be gone for the next two years! Seeing all of these friends made me feel so blessed for the friendship that I have! The four days off of work was much needed, the time with the family was priceless and I can definitely say that there is absolutely no place like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment