6.03.2012

This place is a little preview of Heaven.


The Carlsbad Flower Fields are gorgeous! It's open 9 weeks out of the summer and it is acres and acres of poppy's. I almost died at the sight of it! It's the prettiest little place. I felt like an expert of flowers because I knew most of the types from my previous work as a Costco flower girl. hehh. Just take it in. It's all real!
The 'blinded by light' pictures are always the best, right?
 Lookers. 
Almost too good to handle right?! It was definitely a place that we needed to visit!
After reliving The Wizard of Oz in the poppy fields, we made our way over to Norte, a staple for all San Diego visits!
 Taking mexican food to a new level! I thoroughly enjoyed my fajita by the beach!

After dinner, we crossed the street to a chocolate shop and played in a telephone booth. What a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment