4.12.2012

Top Knots and Sock Buns

I am absolutely obsessing over the high bun trend! My hair is short but my dream of long hair is slowly becoming a reality. With about 5 bobby pins I can put off the top knot and it is my go to hair do pretty much every other day.Sadly, the sock bun will have to come with longer hair. These are my inspirations to keep my hair growing even though it is at that awkward length right now. Why can't hair just grow fast! It's so frustrating but so worth it! 
P.S you know what else is frustrating? Highlights. Why can't my hair just permanently be bright blonde! I have naturally strawberry brown blonde hair.. but that's what happens when white blonde hair as a child fades. Darn it! Somebody just change my genes already. 
Oh and today was one of those days when I woke up super happy. I am in a great mood today! One of those days where I look at myself in the mirror and say, "you don't need make up!" and "just wear your outfit from last night!" (every day). I was civil with my parents, got up in time to make my own breakfast and smiled the whole way to school. I deem today a great day. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Days like that are the best! :] And I LOVE the high bun trend too! My hair is long enough to do it for the first time in my life and I absolutely love it! I need to do the braid into the bun more though. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! NICE!

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete