1.21.2012

Time Flew By!

Wow! I have been writing on a different blog for a long time now. Just realizing that there are so many memories on this one so it's time to update and spend a little extra time on the lonely blog! Since I last posted, a lot has happened. I finished my first semester at ASU, started my second semester, applied for BYU... again, committed to moving to Utah this summer, hung out with many friends from out of state, spent almost every waking hour with the wonderful Nathan Lewis ( who has since left on his mission, three days ago!) Yes.. It's sad but I know that during these two years we will be in each others hearts. I am so happy for him and excited that he is serving a mission. Well, total switch of subjects,  I have decided that I want to study abroad very soon, I just want to get out and do everything that I can while I'm young! I have so many plans for this semester and of course this summer! Oh and I forgot to mention that I am now at the age of the dreaded singles ward :/ yes.. I am in one. I'm not very fond of the idea of some things that go on in these wards. I know without a doubt that I could write a whole blog about my experiences in the singles ward. I've only been in it for about three months but let me tell you.. it's something else! haha I have worked at Macy's in the children's section for the past four months! ( Many more posts about this as well... holiday retail workers are real troopers.. end of story) Life is really good and I'm so excited for everything that is to come in the future! I miss my boy, I miss my girlies from out of state but I'm so happy to be where I am right now! I just ran a half marathon yesterday and am running the Phoenix half marathon next week! I can't wait to travel the world and see what it has to offer. Hopefully I can keep up with this blog but whether you really are a true stalker, an anonymous lover or just interested in making fun of my posts, I would refer you to my efficiently updated blog at http://kendiebarrett.tumblr.com. I guess you could say that I'm just blessed to be where I am right now and I am so excited to live life to it's fullest! Time will continue to fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment