3.23.2013

{Maybe You've Done This... Maybe You Haven't}


Exhibit A:

So in a matter of months I'm going to be dying my hair back to it's natural state of stale dirty blonde. At this point I don't even know what color is underneath the bleached hair.  Two reasons: My hair should be taken better taken care of so I don't have to lather it with coconut oil every day so natural seems a little less harsh seeing as for the past two years I've been bleaching it... but the real reason is.. (because who cares about healthy, I love being blonde) I'm going to be spending the next 18 months on a mission for the church. And in order to make getting ready in the morning and looking a little more presentable for the whole time, natural hair color wins!  For a while I was torn. Going natural again is like retreating to my awkward teenage years years that I would not like to revisit. I've come to know that blondes really do have more fun!

Until...

I came across this hair in the Airport. Yes, the airport. Major confession time and I really have no shame. While pretending to play with her kids and talk in that stupid baby talk to them I was sneakily snapping some pics of their mom's perfect hair. You all do it. You see someone wearing an amazing outfit and you just have to follow them to take a picture.. maybe it's just me but that's fine. Right? Plus it's just so much more fun to play the stealthy stalker than to just ask for a picture. Anyway, pictures can't even do it justice but this color with some pretty great highlights needs to be smacked right onto my head.  So in a few months when I go to my hairdresser, I'll bring this picture and proceed to discuss with her about why I didn't just ask her if I could take a picture. Confession closed.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh you're going on a mission?? that is amazing! good luck girlie :)

    ReplyDelete