2.14.2012

I'm a sucker for L-O-V-E and a Love sucker at that

Okay, I've never had a Valentine, but.. Love is pretty cool I guess! All you missionary Girlfriends out there, I made a cute little book for my Elder for Valentines day and of course added lots of pictures from my Valentines Day photo shoot with Julissa. For some odd reason she wouldn't let me get behind the camera to snap a picture of her for her Boyfriend. Maybe because it's kind of weird to have a photo shoot for this... Yeah definitely but He loved it!
 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.


Always ready for the camera. Julissa says this is the real side of me.

Oh and all you Valentines Day haters out there, I getcha. I was one! It's all about that single awareness day! A day to wallow in your tears and sorrows, watch chick flicks, talk about how much you HATE those cute couples, eat chocolate, eat more chocolate and snuggle up in bed extra early and fall asleep because everyone else is on a freakin date. I celebrated it in high school by bringing heart cookies and goodies in little bags to all of my friends, of course, they were all girls! We'd just talk all day about how love is lame and how we'll never find anyone. It's a pretty sad day! Really, Valentines day is just another old day.  Those couples can have their fun and post pics up on the FB about how cute and original and flashy they are with their new gifts but really, It's just a day! A day that I always show my true Arizona swag on, you know, happy birthday to the best desert in the world! Love is great, even if you just love your friends and your family, don't feel ashamed to NOT have a date on Valentines day! Take yourself on a date if you're that sad.Jk, don't ever do that. Anyway, that's my extremely cruddy definition of the day of love (and day of birth of Arizona, can't leave that out) and I think It's a pretty cool thing.

P.S. just a little tid-bit, if I'm single again? I will hate on you 'cute' couples. But for now, I'll enjoy life.

Have a great day of L-O-V-E!

No comments:

Post a Comment